收藏本站

您现在的位置:首页 ›› 攻略 ›› 单机游戏攻略

守望先锋全角色互动台词彩蛋分享

时间:2016-05-09 09:40:37 来源:NGA 作者:瑟银长剑 热度: 936

《守望先锋》中每个角色都有着自己的故事背景,在有交际的两个角色互动时,会有很多小彩蛋,小编下面就来和大家分享下这些彩蛋,以供参考。

Mei: I like your glasses!

Winston: Uhm.. Th-Thanks.. I like yours too!

美:眼镜真不错!

温斯顿:呃呃呃,谢谢……你的也很棒!

Genji: (Spawning in Hanamura arcade) I wasted many an hour of my misspent youth here.

源氏:(重生于花村街机厅)年少无知时我在这里虚度了大把的青春。

Junkrat: (Being Discorded from an enemy Zenyatta) Cruddy piece of junk!

狂鼠:(被施放禅意珠:乱)差劲的混蛋!

Reaper: (After an enemy he killed has been ulted by Mercy) Oh, you've got to be kidding me..

死神:(击杀的对象被慈悲复活)哦老天,这是在开玩笑吧?

Symmetra: Armor? How positively primitive.

Torbjorn: Last time I checked, no one asked for your opinion!

辛梅塔:盔甲?这还真是复古。

托比昂:我再说一次,没人问你的看法!

Torbjorn: Hehe, there's something on your dress.

Symmetra: No, there isn't.

托比昂:(咸猪手)呵呵,你衣服上有东西。

辛梅塔:才没有。

Symmetra: To think I would have to work with a street ruffian.

Lucio: Yeah I'm not too excited about this arrangement either.

辛梅塔:一想到我要和一个街头混混合作就……

卢西奥:是是是,这个安排我也不满意。

Symmetra: (After killing an enemy Lucio) A punishment for your crimes.

辛梅塔:(击杀卢西奥)罪有应得。

Symmetra: (on Dorado) This would be a perfect location for a Vishkar development.

辛梅塔:(多拉多地图)费斯卡集团一定会乐于开发此地的。

Mei: Wow, Tracer! You're a hero!

Tracer: No, Mei, you're the real hero!

美:哇,闪光!你是我们的英雄!

闪光:不,美,你才是真正的英雄。

Tracer: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Death comes..

闪光:(击杀死神)死神来了……

Junkrat: (After being discorded by an enemy Zenyatta) Every once in a while, you get a dud.

狂鼠:(被禅亚塔施加负面状态)呃,隔三差五总会遇到哑弹的。

D.Va: (Spawning on Hanamura) Hey! Who blew up the video games? / No one's beating my high score!

D.Va: (重生于花村)喂!谁把游戏机给炸了?/没有人能超过我的最高分!

Reaper: (After being revived by an ally Mercy) This is your fault...

Mercy: This is not what I had in mind.

死神:(被本方慈悲复活)这就是你的不对了。

慈悲:我从来没这么想过。

Torbjorn: (Spawning on Numbani) no No NO N. O.

托比昂:(重生于努巴尼)不不不。不。

Torbjorn: (On King's Row) These Londoners have the right idea if you ask me. Omnic rights? Pah!

托比昂:(国王大道地图)伦敦人的三观还挺正的。机器人权?见鬼去吧!

D.Va: A giant gorilla! Just like in those old video games!

Winston: Um, well, uh, okay then. / I get that a lot.

D.Va: 巨型大猩猩!好像《大金刚》!

温斯顿:呃,好吧。/我受够了、

Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) All this was supposed to be mine...

半藏:(花村重生)这些本该都是我的……

Roadhog: (On Nepal) Great place, shame I have to kill someone here.

路霸:(尼泊尔重生)不错的地方,可惜我得在这大开杀戒。

Widowmaker: (On being revived or damage boosted by an ally Mercy) You must really like me, huh?

黑百合:(被慈悲复活或增强活力)你一定是真的喜欢我,对吧?

Reinhardt: (Upon seeing an ally Torbjorn die) Torbjorn! I will avenge you!

莱因哈特:(本方托比昂被击杀)托比昂!我要为你报仇!

Mei: (On Gibraltar attack room) Winston, I think one of those equations is wrong.

美:(直布罗陀地图简报室)温斯顿,这里有个等式好像错了。

Junkrat: Hey Tracer, can I have a look at that bomb of yours?

Tracer: Not a chance!

狂鼠:哈啰,闪光,我能看看你的脉冲炸弹么?

闪光:想都别想!

Zarya: Reinhardt! You said that you would arm wrestle me! Nervous?

Reinhardt: Nervous? Me? Never!

查理娅:莱因哈特!你想和我扳手腕?怕了么?

莱因哈特:我会怕你?才不会!

Soldier-76: (On Gibraltar) Bring back Overwatch...? What's the point.

士兵76:(直布罗陀地图)重组守望先锋?……意义何在。

Roadhog: (On King's Row) I think they are still angry about those jewels we stole... I miss that crown.

路霸:(国王大道地图)我想他们还在为我们那桩珠宝窃案耿耿于怀……我也很想念那顶王冠。

Hanzo: This is/was the home of the Shimada clan.

半藏:这里(曾)是岛田家的龙兴之地。

Torbjorn: Winston, still using that feather duster of a gun? How's that working for you?

Winston: Why don't you come over here and find out?

托比昂:温斯顿,你怎么还在用那杆鸡毛掸子似的枪?这能用么?

温斯顿:你要不要过来试试?

Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) This was my home once... But no longer.

半藏:(花村重生)这曾经是我的故乡……现在不是了。

McCree: (After killing enemy Soldier-76) Argh! Thought I saw a ghost.

麦克雷:(击杀士兵76)啊?我刚才见鬼了?

Soldier-76 (After killing enemy Reaper) Someone had to do it.

士兵76:(击杀死神)未完之事总的有人去做。

Widowmaker: (After killing enemy Soldier 76) A legend falls.

黑百合:(击杀士兵76)一代传奇,就此陨落。

Reaper: (After killing an Overwatch agent) Another one off the list.

死神:(击杀守望先锋特工)名单上又少了一行。

Reaper: (After killing enemy Winston) Stupid monkey.

死神:(击杀温斯顿)蠢猴子。

Soldier-76: (On Dorado) I wanna know what Lumerico's been up to.

士兵76:(多拉多地图)我在想鲁梅尼格怎么样了。

McCree: (On Route 66) I wouldn't drink the coffee, always tasted like boiled dirt.

麦克雷:(66号公路地图)我再也不想喝这里的咖啡了,每次都跟煮开的屎一样。

Soldier-76: (After killing enemy Reinhardt) Always overconfident.

士兵76:(击杀莱因哈特)总是自信过头。

Soldier-76: (After killing ???) You still got a lot to learn.

士兵76:(击杀?)你还有得学。

Genji: (On Hanamura) My heart is at peace here.

源氏:(花村重生)在这里我能获得平静。

Junkrat: (On King's Row/Dorado?) So we're delivering a bomb to scrap some bots and I'm getting paid for it. I love it!

狂鼠:(国王大道/多拉多)所以计划是我们要运送一颗炸弹,炸掉机器脑子,我还能赚钱?我爱死这主意了!

Lucio: (On Numbani) This is my kind of city, everyone free to live as they chose.

卢西奥:(努巴尼地图)这才是我喜欢的城市,每个人都能选择自己的活法。

Soldier-76: (On Route 66) Reyes should have dealt with the Deadlock gang a long time ago.

士兵76:(66号公路地图)雷耶斯应该早就吧死局帮给扫清了才对。

Junkrat: (On Nepal) If these bots want to go to the light, I'd be more than happy to take 'em there.

狂鼠:(尼泊尔地图)这些机器脑子要是想见见光的话,我倒是很乐意帮他们一把。

Torbjorn: (On Nepal) It's like a culmination of a 1,000 of my worst nightmares.

托比昂:(尼泊尔地图)这简直是我最糟糕噩梦的结合体……

Soldier-76: (Upon seeing an ally Pharah kill herself with rockets/Getting an airshot) I see you got your aim from your mother.

士兵76号:(目睹本方法老之鹰被自己的火箭炸死/放空炮)有其母必有其女。

Genji: (On Numbani) Even here I feel an outcast.

源氏:(努巴尼地图)即使身处此地,仍为放逐之身。

Reaper: (On Route 66) Oh this is where I picked up that ingrate.

死神:(66号公路地图)就是在这里,我捡到了那个忘恩负义的东西。

Junkrat: Hey, you should hear the joke Pigface told me the other day! Roadhog!

Roadhog: Grumbles.

狂鼠:嘿,路霸,我从猪脸那听了一个笑话!

路霸:呜哩哇啦。

Lucio: (On Volskaya) I should have brought my pads. I probably could have got a pick up game in.

卢西奥:(沃斯卡亚地图)我该把我的平板带来的,突然有点想玩游戏。

Lucio: (On King's Row) Can we hurry up? I have tickets to the show tonight.

卢西奥:(国王大道地图)就不能快点么?晚上还要去看演出呢。

Winston: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Do not mess with my glasses.

温斯顿:(击杀死神)别动我的眼镜。

Torbjorn: Any chance I can peek under your mech?

D.Va: Hands off!

托比昂:我能看看你机甲里面是啥样么?

D.Va:把手拿开!

Mei: (On Route 66) I think I'm overdressed for this place.

美:(66号公路地图)我好像穿的稍微多了点……

Tracer: (Seeing an ally Winston get a kill) Winston! You're an animal!

闪光:(本方温斯顿击获得击杀)温斯顿!你还真是个”禽兽“!

Torbjorn: Reinhardt, least number of eliminations buys the post-mission drinks?

Reinhardt: (Laughs) Let's show these kids how it's done.

托比昂:我说,莱因哈特,人头最少的可得付任务后的酒钱。

莱因哈特:(笑)那就让这些小子们看看我们的本事吧。

Junkrat: (After seeing an ally Roadhog get a kill) I knew there was a reason I kept you around, and it wasn't the sparkling conversation That's about it at the moment! As I said, please let me know if there are any you missed or if you can confirm any of these or correct them! Enjoy!

狂鼠:(本方路霸获得击杀)这就是我希望你一直在我身边的原因!能彰显我机智的言语固然重要,但真正的价值彰显于此刻!如果我所说的有任何遗漏补充或者更正请务必告诉我!敬请欣赏!

以上就是本次分享的全部内容了。

k73更懂你:守望先锋

我要评论 查看全部评论 (4)>>

  • k73玩家2016-12-26 15:59:01评论 (1) (0) 回复

    小美在漓江塔会说;回到祖国的感觉真好
  • k73玩家2016-07-19 17:29:22评论 (2) (0) 回复

    66号公路,狂鼠击杀路霸会说,嘿伙计,这就是为什么我一直比你高明
  • k73玩家2016-07-09 02:05:58评论 (1) (0) 回复

    中国的改了,不过大部分相同
  • k73玩家2016-06-01 07:40:55评论 (1) (0) 回复

    麦克雷说的是,我从不喝咖啡,因为它就像烂泥一样

本类推荐

勇者斗恶龙10激活码领取方法大全

剑侠情缘手游魂石获得途径一览

日本亚马逊购物图文教程

收藏本站 | 联系我们 | 发展历程 | 版权声明 | 下载帮助 | 广告服务 | 软件提交 | 意见反馈

Copyright 2008-2020 破解游戏排行榜 版权所有 鄂ICP备17000873号

k73所有游戏及软件下载资源均来源自互联网,并由网友上传分享。如有侵权,请来电来函告之。

k73手游