收藏本站

您现在的位置:首页 ›› X360 ›› 攻略

合金装备崛起复仇结局boss剧情中文翻译

时间:2015-04-23 16:53:03 来源:k73电玩之家 作者:小四 热度: 258

作为《合金装备》系列的外传作品,《合金装备崛起复仇》将游戏的类型变更为了全新的动作类,不过游戏的剧情仍然一如正传的高素质,但语言原因,许多玩家对于本作的最终boss前的结局剧情并不太了解,以下就给大家分享游戏的结局的中文翻译。

作为《合金装备》系列的外传作品,《合金装备崛起复仇》将游戏的类型变更为了全新的动作类,不过游戏的剧情仍然一如正传的高素质,但语言原因,许多玩家对于本作的最终boss前的结局剧情并不太了解,以下就给大家分享游戏的结局的中文翻译。

合金装备崛起复仇结局boss剧情中文翻译

Raiden和最终boss Armstrong大叔的对话翻译

有些不准的地方修改了一下,去掉了一些lz自己的吐槽【【但是还是留下了很多^q^

A= Armstrong 肌肉大叔 ^q^

J= Jack 某电

【从岩蟹出现开始】

A: Well if it isn't saucy Jack?

叔:呦这不是咱的漂亮小子Jack吗~

Just a little too late… as usual..

就是你来得有点晚了…和往常一样。

J: Armstrong… Impressive little toy you've got there. But your plan ends here.

电:Armstrong… 你这小玩意儿(指的是岩蟹^q^)够气派啊。但是你的计划要终止在这里了。

A: Idiot. You're not ending our plan, you're expanding it. Checked the internet lately?

叔:呆瓜。你并没有在终止我们的计划,正相反你在扩展它。最近是不是没上网看看消息啊。

J: Pfft.

电:哼~

Boris: Raiden! Air Force One is turning back to the States!

俄国大叔:Raiden!空军一号正在掉头返回美国!

J: What? How'd they know?

电:啥?他们怎么知道的?

B: Someone posted photos of what's happening on the base. The whole world is up in arms!

俄国大叔:有人把关于基地发生的事的照片放到网上了。全世界都在竭力反对!

J: Show me! (一个超级帅气的展开网页的动作^q^) How did they…?

电:给我看看!… 他们怎么…?

第一个网页: Terrorists Bombard Pakistani Airbase 恐怖分子轰炸巴基斯坦空军基地

第二个: Over 40 Americans presumed dead in Pakistani terror strike 预计超过四十个美国人在巴基斯坦恐怖分子袭击中丧生

第三个: Hamilton Assassination Attempt in Pakistan 汉密尔顿刺客袭击巴基斯坦

J: The story leaked early…? Then Marshal's plan is ruined.

电:消息这么早就泄露出去了… ?那么Marshal的计划已经被摧毁了。

B: The hell it is! Look what they are saying! The story just went live and already they are calling for blood! (一个看起来有点像fb的社交网页上的一条entry: WAKE UP! ThePakistani government is 'HARBORING these terrorists!! 快醒过来!巴基斯坦政府正在窝藏这些恐怖分子!492个赞 ^q^)

俄国大叔:卧【河蟹】槽才没有呢!看看他们在说些什么吧!这消息刚传出去他们就已经在起哄要发起战争了!

(另一条HEY, UNCLE SAM! PAKISTAN NEEDS A BOOT UP THEIR ASS!!!1 嘿美国大叔,巴基斯坦需要有人往他们屁股上踹一脚!7483个赞^q^ 另外做的好真实啊特意把最后一个!做成打错了打了个1的样子… 然后弹出一条关于这条entry的评论: Pakistan is part of AXIS OF EVIL! 巴基斯坦是邪恶轴心国的一员!)

J: But the president was saved…?

电:但是总统不是被救了吗…?

A: And yet American blood was spilled.

叔:就算是这样美国人也流血了。

J: By Americans! Besides, a few dozen soldiers is tragic, but nothing to start a major war over.

电:但是是由美国人自己导致的!另外几十个士兵流血是挺杯具的,但是完全不够挑起战争!

A: That's just the spark, son. The excuse we've been waiting for. American's wanted this war for years. The Patriots -- they knew war was good for the economy. Four years later their legacy lingers on…

叔:这就是导火索了,小子。这就是我们一直在等的挑起战争的借口啊。美国人想要这场战争想了多少年了。爱国者们知道战争对经济有益,四年(是指爱国者毁灭四年了吗?小白摸头)过去后他们的遗产还弥留着...

J: The memes…

电:the memes…(不知道怎么翻译meme… wiki给的解释是A meme is an idea that is able to spread and adapt over time. 感觉还是梗的意思ww)

A: They left us their great "ism"s! Nationalism! Unilateralism! Materialism! Welcome maxims for those with no faith -- without guiding principles of their own. Give yourself up to the whole. No need to better yourself -- You're American! You're number one! Then the only value left is dollar value -- the economy. So we'll do whatever it takes to keep it humming along. Even war. Especially war.

叔: 他们留下了那些伟大的'主义'!民族主义!单边主义!唯物主义!这些都是对那些没有信仰的,没有能引导他们自己的准则的人来说非常受欢迎的座右铭!把你自己奉献给集体,没必要再去完善你自己——你是美国人!你是老大!所以最后剩下的价值观就只是金钱了——经济。所以不论是什么只要是能让经济继续发展下去的,我们都会去做。就算是战争。尤其是战争。

J: Bullshit!

电:p话!

A: The Patriots planted the seed -- we don't need them around to filter and foster their memes any longer. We're spreading them just fine ourselves. Every American man, woman and child… We're all sons of the Patriots now!

电:爱国者们种下了种子——我们不再需要他们在周围继续过滤和培养这些memes了。我们自己就传播的很好。每一个美国的男士,女士,孩子们… 我们都是爱国者之子!

J: *sighs*

电电叹了口气^q^

A: We just need something to jump start the economy out of this funk. This recession it's been stuck in since the fall of SOP.

叔:我们只需要一些东西来把经济从恐惧状态中唤醒。经济一直陷在这种不景气中,从爱国者之子的失败开始…(google了一下这里的爱国者之子SOP指的是受爱国者控制的士兵)

J: Hah, and the military costs? Wasting billions is going to help the economy?

电:哈?但是军事花销呢?浪费几十亿美元就为了帮助经济复苏?

A: PMCs, arms manufacturers… Job creators, Jack! All those workers spending money, paying taxes… Trust me, a little war can work wonders.

叔:私有军事公司,武装制造商… 他们都是职位创造者,Jack!而所有的那些工人们又都在花钱,在纳税…相信我,一场小小的战争能创造奇迹!

J: So grease the gears with some innocent blood, is that it?

电:所以就是用无辜的鲜血来润滑这齿轮呗?(中二了...)

A: Relax, Jack. It's a " war on terror." We're not out to kill civilians. Extremists, lawless gangs, madmen.

叔:放松点Jack,这只是个针对'恐怖行动'的战争。我们不杀平民。我们只杀极端主义者,无法无天的混混们,还有疯子。

J: *hisses*(ww略萌)

A: Of course that would have to include you.

叔:当然那也包括你。

(…不换大小写了太麻烦)

wouldn't want any eyewitness reports complicating the message.

我可不想有什么目击报道来让消息变复杂。

(… 胖子大叔坐进机器里了)

【然后是岩蟹boss战】

【岩蟹boss战胜利之后】

a: slippery little bastard. i don't have time for this. (然后大叔做了个相扑一样的动作准备变身肌肉大叔 - ^q^)

叔:狡猾的小混蛋。我可没时间陪你玩。

j: oh you've gotta be kidding me

电:你tmd在逗我吧^q^

(然后是FF7 life stream既视感的一段,大叔变成肌肉大叔)

a: let's go

j: the hell are you thinking…

电:你tmd在想什么!

然后大叔嘎的一声冲过来了

a: played college ball, ya know

叔:我在大学可是打过篮球的

j: at some cushy ivy league school

电:在高档的常春藤联盟学校?

a: try university of texas. coulda gone pro if i hadn't joined the navy.

叔:是德克萨斯州立大学。我要是不参加海军就能做个职业篮球手了。

im not one of those beltway pansies. i could break the president in two… with my bare hands. don't f**k with this senator!

叔:我可不是他们那些穿的花里胡哨的人中的一个。我能空手就把总统拆成两半!别跟我这个参议员胡闹!

(然后电电被当球踢了背景还有欢呼声^q^ )

j: what the hell are you?

电:你到底是个什么?!

a: why don't you stick around and find out?

叔:你干嘛不坚持一会儿自己弄明白?

j: what?

a: nice knife (掐断了电电的爱刀^q^←有歧义)

叔:真是把不错的小刀~ =u=+

(说来电电的下巴在这游戏里被虐到红热了几次…)

j: typical politician… big promises… but all talk

电:你真是典型的政客… 就会说一些空虚的漂亮承诺,但是从来不干实事

a: what

叔:啥

j: 'jump-start the economy'? what a load of bullshit! all you care about is lining your own pockets. that, and your approval ratings.

电:一下子就让经济崛起?真是一堆p话!你关心的只有给你自己的口袋里贴金,还有你的支持率!

u've got no principles, just like all the rest.

你没有原则可言,就像所有其他政客。

if america's gone to shit, ur just another maggot crawling in the pile

如果美国堕落掉了,你就是那一堆蛆虫里的一个!

a: all right, the truth then. you're right about one thing. i do need capital, and votes. wanna know why? ' i have a dream'.

叔:好吧,你说对了。但是你说对的只有一件事,那就是我需要资本,我需要选票。你想知道为什么吗?因为'我有一个梦'(←@马丁路德金)

j: WHAT?

电:啥?

a: that one day every person in this nation will control their OWN destiny. and of the TRULY free, dammit.

叔:我有一个梦,那就是有一天这个国家的每个人都能掌握他们自己的命运。并且真正变自由,md。

a nation of ACTION, not words. ruled by STRENGTH, not committee.

我梦想这个国家成为一个强在行动上的国家,而不是空话。我梦想这个国家由力量统治,而不是委员会。

with the law changes to suit individuals not the other way around. where poser and justice are back where they belong, in the hands of the people!

我梦想法律能被修订得适用于每一个人的情况,而不是正相反。在这个梦里所有正义都能回归到它们本应在的位置上,那就是人民手中!

(然后就变成了兄贵摔跤*facepalms*)

where every man is free to think -- to act -- for himself.

叔: 在我的梦里每个人都能自由地思考,自由地行动——为了他自己。

(然后是一堆对美帝现状的吐槽^q^ 全是f**k就不全翻译了)

f**k all these limp-dick(ahem这个… ^q^翻译出来不太好) lawyers(律师) and chicken-shit(^q^) bureaucrats. (官僚主义者)

f**k this 24/7 internet spew of trivia(全天二十四小时一周七天不停息的烦人的网络琐事) and celebrity bullshit(名人的那些p事^q^).

f**k american pride. **** the media (f**k美国的骄傲自大和媒体)

f**k all of it! (^q^)

全见鬼去吧!

american is diseased, rotten to the core.

美国已经病入膏肓了,腐烂到了核心

theres no saving it.

它已经无药可救了 (之前战斗过程中大叔称美国为'她'在这里已经降格为'它'了)

we need to pull it out by the roots.

我们需要把它连根拔起

wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN!

把这片土地收拾干净,把美国烧毁!

and from the ashes a new america will be born.

然后从灰烬之中新的美国就会诞生

evolved, but untamed!

那将是一个进化了的,但是未受驯服的美国!

the weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive--

弱者将会被淘汰,强者将会繁盛——

free to live as they see fit

并且以他们认为合适的方式自由地活下去

they'll make america great again!

他们会让美国再次强盛起来!

j: wth are you talking about

电: ^q^ 你tm在瞎说什么

a: you still don't get it I'm using war as a business to get elected.

叔: 你还是没明白。我在把战争当做一笔生意来利用从而当选总统。

so i can end war as a business.

所以我就可以让战争像一笔生意一样的结束。

in my new america, people will die and kill for what they believe!

在我的新美国,人民可以为了他们自己的信仰死亡或者杀戮!

not for money, not for oil!

不是为了金钱,也不是为了石油!(好吐槽)

not for what they are told is right. every man will be free to fight his own wars!

不是为了他们被告知是正确的东西。每个人都可以自由地为他们自己而战!

so… what do ya think

所以… 你怎么看>u>

j: how the hell did you get elected

电:你tm怎么当选的啊...

a: well… i don't write my own speeches. you should try fighting for what you believe in sometime, jack

叔:好吧… 我的演讲稿不是我自己写的。你有时候也应该为了你自己所相信的东西战斗,jack

not for a company, or a nation, or for anyone else.

不是为了某个公司,某个国家,或者某个人

j: maybe i was wrong about you

电:可能我看错你了。

a: am i finally getting through? >u>(以为raiden站到他那边了)

叔:所以我的话你终于懂了?

i'll rid this world of pointless wars, jack (给电电拍灰=.= 从哪里拍出来那么多灰啊!)

我会让世界摆脱这些没意义的战争的,jack

j: i was wrong… ur not greedy.

电:我原来的想法错了… 你并不贪婪。(然后是一个爷们儿的拥抱^q^)

YOU'RE BAD SHIT INSANE!

你!T!M!纯!是!个!疯!子!(^q^) (把大叔扔出去)

a: making the mother of all omelets here, jack. can't fret over every egg.

叔:这句话直译是让做出所有煎蛋卷的人过来他也做不过来所有的鸡蛋… 我觉得意思好像是他想去拯救美国人但是没法拯救所有人(必须抛弃弱者)

j: not when "you're purging the weak", right?

电:当你要‘淘汰弱者’的时候就不行,对吧?

what do you know about "the weak"? you weren't born poor, u've never been hungry, you don't know what its like to fight and steal and kill just to survive…

关于弱者你都知道些什么?你又不是生下来就贫穷,你又没忍受过饥饿,你又不知道仅仅是为了活下去而奋战,偷盗,杀戮是什么感觉!

a: but you did survive! through sheer force of will, following your own set of rules. with your own two hands, you took back your life!

叔:但是你活了下来!就凭着单薄的意志的力量,跟随你自己的准则,用你自己的双手,你夺回了你的生命!

j: and now i'll take yours.

电:所以现在我要夺走你的命。

(然后开启铁拳模式...)

j: why won't you die?!

电:你怎么就是不死?!^q^

a: nanomachines, son.

叔:纳米机器(urgh… 合金装备是不是就是围绕这一个词的啊… ),小子。

they harden in response to physical trauma.

它们会对物理创伤做出反应并硬化。

you can't hurt me jack.

所以你伤不到我的,jack

(某电上去揍了一拳没效果)

what did i just say

叔:我刚刚说的是啥!

time to end this.

叔:是时候结束这一切了。

(然后某电就被肌肉大叔骑了… )

(然后是真。兄贵摔跤)

die! die!

叔:快去死!

die you piece of shit!

叔:你这****快去死! ^q^

alright, i think we are about done here

叔:好了,我想我们差不多结束了。

狗狗: raiden

j: wolf

狗: begin replay: 开始回放

(录音) Sam: two years i've been working towards this, and on the last day blondie has me doubting the whole thing.

野生帅蜀黍:我为了这一切努力工作了两年了,但是在这最后一天金毛小子(raiden^q^)让我开始怀疑这一切了。

we'll leave it up to fate then, shall we wolfy? a duel to the death, may the best man win.

不如我们就让命运决定吧,好吗wolfy (^q^狗狗的爱称ww)?一场战到死的对决,只有最强的那个才能获胜。

j: sam?

sam: i cut him down, and that's that. back to our regularly scheduled international incident.

帅蜀黍:如果我打败了他,那就这样了,一切都会复原回我们时间安排很规律的国际事务。

but if he beats me…

但是如果他打败了我…

if i die here…

如果我今天死在这里…

the lock on my blade will disable after a couple hrs. what happens after that…

is up to you wolfy.

我刀上的锁会在几小时之内自动解开。在那之后会发生什么,就全由你决定了,wolfy。

a: even dead, that guy is a pain in my ass.

so…

叔:那小子就算死了也让我烦得要命。

所以…

you think that little sword can save your master?

(对狗狗)你觉得那把破刀能救你主人?

well, go ahead then.

那你就照你想的做吧。

but make no mistake, fido.

但是别理解错了,臭狗。(^q^ fido是那个僵尸管家吧,因为有个狗食盘子所以被当做对狗狗的蔑称了?)

when I'm finished with him, you're next.

叔:等我把他打败了,你就是下一个。

狗: i was not designed to fear termination.

狗狗:我并没有被设计成害怕死亡。

however directive zero one is to ensure all data acquired is preserved and passed along.

但是指令01就是要保证所有获得的资料都被保存并且传达到。

to expire here would violate that directive.

我死在这里会违反这条指令。

a: thats a good boy

叔:真是个好孩子^q^

狗: however, raiden came to my aid… i have learnt from him

狗狗:但是raiden援助过我,我从他身上学到了东西

when samuel fell, data analysis was inconclusive… but that has changed.

当sam战败倒下的时候,对他的数据研究没有一个确切的结果… 但是现在并不是这样了。

i have established new parameters, now. created my own directives.

现在我创建了新的参数,并且创建了我自己的指令。

a: you little ****

叔:你这个杂种

(狗狗把剑扔给了raiden)

a: damn mutt!

叔:臭杂种狗!

j: armstrong!

i said my sword was a tool of justice. not used in anger. not used for vengeance(你可算了吧不然这整个游戏都白玩了游戏标题都写那么清楚了^q^)… but now… now I'm not so sure. and besides, this isn't my sword. 电:我说过我的剑是实现正义的工具,我并不是因为怒火而使用它,也不是为了复仇。但是现在… 我不是那么确定了… 更别提这并不是我的剑 >u>

a: come on!

j: okay… lets dance.

【最终战】

【最终战胜利之后,某电已经掏到心脏了..】

a: well done, jack

叔:干得好,jack

j: your dream dies with you

电:你的梦想会和你一起死掉的

a: maybe not

叔:可能不会…

a: you've guaranteed the status quo will go on…

叔:你保证过这现状会持续下去…

for a while longer at least…

至少会再持续一段时间…

war…

will continue as an institution. as an industry.

战争会以一种制度或一项工业的形式持续下去…

men will fight for reasons they don't understand

人们会为了一些他们自己都不明白的原因战斗下去

causes they don't believe in

一些他们自己都不相信的事业(^q^指的是党国大业之类【【别闹)…

but at least i'll leave a worthy successor…

但是至少我留下了一个有价值的成功者…

you, jack

你,jack

you carve your own path, use whatever methods you see fit

你走你自己的道路,用你自己认为合适的所有方法

you don't let legal bullshit get in the way. and if it costs a few lives? so be it.

你从不让那些扯淡的法律挡住你的路。如果这条路走下去需要牺牲掉几条生命?那就牺牲吧

deep inside we're… kindred spirits… you… and i…

其实在内心深处… 我们有很相似的灵魂… 你… 和我… (所以电电其实你要是不杀他你们真的是知己^q^ 【【别闹)

以上

本类推荐

Xbox One日本地区将永久降价5000日元

Xbox Live金会员2016年9月免费游戏:《地平线1》

Xbox Live金会员2016年8月免费游戏:《无双大蛇2》

收藏本站 | 联系我们 | 发展历程 | 版权声明 | 下载帮助 | 广告服务 | 软件提交 | 意见反馈

Copyright 2008-2020 破解游戏排行榜 版权所有 鄂ICP备17000873号

k73所有游戏及软件下载资源均来源自互联网,并由网友上传分享。如有侵权,请来电来函告之。

k73手游