收藏本站

您现在的位置:首页 ›› 攻略 ›› 苹果游戏攻略

水手之梦全录音翻译

时间:2015-03-02 12:02:28 来源:吧友 作者:叹咏生命之流 热度: 49

Simogo早前推出的《水手之梦》吸引了不少玩家的注意,这里带来游戏中全录音翻译,另外其新作也将延续这里的剧情,喜欢的玩家可以关注一下。

四点:

I saw the northern light yesterday.

昨晚我看见北极光了。

Amazing as they are, I’ve seen even stranger things.

它们是如此的令人惊奇啊,我曾看过更奇异的事物。

I’ve seen animals that would never be seen again.

我曾看见不会再被看见的动物。

I’ve seen waves that could drown the world.

我曾看见能够淹没世界的海浪。

I’ve seen the ghost of a murdered friend, ** to my help.

我曾看见一个被杀害的朋友的灵魂,寻求我的帮助。

I’ve seen a ship without a crew, ** itself, across the ocean.

我曾看见一艘没有船员的船,指挥着自己,穿过海洋。

I’ve seen the whale cry.

我曾看见鲸鱼哭泣。

I’ve seen much.

我看见了太多

I could picture all of these if I closed my eyes, but not her face.

若然我闭上眼,我能够回忆起这一切,但除了她的脸。

Now, it has been lost to me.

现在,对我来说它已经丢失了。

I try to picture it, but it slips away.

我尝试回想起它,但它飘走了。

Maybe it’s for the best.

也许这样是最好的。

Maybe it’s for the best.

也许这样是最好的。

p.s. “cry”有喊叫以及哭泣的双重含义。个人觉得鲸鱼哭泣要奇特一点……

五点:

There’s no ** , did I?

It’s comforting to see the lighthouse in the distance.

看见在远处的灯塔令人舒适。

I passed it from time to time.

我时不时会经过它。

I’m now the lighthouse keeper, we speak on the radio sometimes.

我现在是灯塔的看守人了,我们有时会在无线电里交谈。

We don’t meet in person, but we understand each other.

我们没有亲自见面,但我们了解对方。

I think he’s old like me.

我想他像我那样很老了。

And I suppose a bit lonely, like me.

而且我想有点孤独,像我那样。

He envies me, he says.

他羡慕我,他说。

** to see more places when he was younger.

在他更年轻的时候他应该去看更多的地方。

That’s a regret if don’t share.

如果不分享的的话那便是遗憾啊。

I don’t think he envied me that night, not least with that.

我不认为那个晚上他会羡慕我,至少不会羡慕那些。

But I’m glad to see his light.

但我很高兴能够看见他的灯光。

I’m glad to the coffee that keeps me warm, little things too.

我很高兴能有那些让我暖和的咖啡,还有一些小事。

But what else there is?

但那里还有什么?

p.s. He的推测参照一点录音

六点:

♪♫♩♬……

This music coming from a shore, it makes me familiar.

这段从岸边传来的音乐,让我感到很熟悉。

I imagine people dancing, imagine people in love.

我想象着人们跳着舞,想象人们坠入爱河。

It’s quite a beautiful scene, I paint it in my head.

这是一个漂亮的场景,我在脑海里描绘着它。

There is a strong mystical power in music.

音乐有一股强大而又奇妙的力量。

She understood that.

她知道这一点。

I’ve never been very musical but, I could dance will enough.

我从来没有什么音乐才华,但我跳舞跳得足够好。

Now I just listen.

现在我只是在听着。

I stay behind tonight.

今晚我退到后场。

I can hear the music from here.

我可以从这里听到音乐。

A lot the way it travels across the water.

它穿过长路,穿过大海。

I rarely leave the ship these days.

这几天来我很少离开船。

Someone might call me on the radio.

可能会有人在无线电里叫我。

k73更懂你:水手之梦

本类推荐

勇者斗恶龙10激活码领取方法大全

剑侠情缘手游魂石获得途径一览

日本亚马逊购物图文教程

收藏本站 | 联系我们 | 发展历程 | 版权声明 | 下载帮助 | 广告服务 | 软件提交 | 意见反馈

Copyright 2008-2020 破解游戏排行榜 版权所有 鄂ICP备17000873号

k73所有游戏及软件下载资源均来源自互联网,并由网友上传分享。如有侵权,请来电来函告之。

k73手游