收藏本站

您现在的位置:首页 ›› 攻略 ›› 苹果游戏攻略

水手之梦全录音翻译

时间:2015-03-02 12:02:28 来源:吧友 作者:叹咏生命之流 热度: 49

Simogo早前推出的《水手之梦》吸引了不少玩家的注意,这里带来游戏中全录音翻译,另外其新作也将延续这里的剧情,喜欢的玩家可以关注一下。

七点:

Stare sky, did I?

在盯着天空看吧,我?

I beg a dream of her.

我祈求我能有一个她出现的梦。

It’s strange, she seems to visit my dreams only when the stars are shine and bright.

很奇怪,她似乎只会在星光闪烁的时候走进我的梦里。

The first few years, after she vanished, they were only nightmares.

在她消失之后一开始的那几年,它们都只是噩梦

A ** the ocean.

还有那海洋。

Those dreams seldom visit me now.

那些梦现在很少造访我了。

Now, I dream of a cottage.

现在,我梦见一间小屋。

She sits by the fire side.

她坐在炉火的旁边。

There’s music in the air.

空中有音乐在飘荡。

I walk slowly towards her, and she turns her head to me.

我缓缓地走向她,她把头转向了我。

But before I could see her face, the dream ends.

但在我可以看到她的脸之前,梦就结束了。

My arm still aches after all these years.

这么多年过去了,我的手臂依旧会痛。

I’ve never love another.

我没有再爱过另外一个人。

八点:

The cottage is long gone, burnt to the ground.

小屋已经不在了,被彻底烧毁了。

They said the little girl did it, I’m not sure why though.

他们说是那小女孩放的火,但我不清楚原因。

Maybe she thought she could burn away the memories?

或许她觉得她可以把回忆烧掉?

I wonder whether the memories inside that house disappeared too when it burnt down.

我在想那些房子里的回忆是不是也在房子烧毁时消失不见了。

Maybe there’s a new cottage there now.

也许现在那里有一间新小屋了。

It makes no difference I suppose.

这没有什么不一样,我想。

九点:

I never visited the grave.

我没有去看过那坟墓。

There’s no point to it, she’s not in it.

这样做没有意义,她不在里面。

Not sure there would be a point even if she were.

就算她在里面我也不敢肯定这就有意义。

They decided to bury an empty coffin, so that they can get on with their lives.

他们决定埋下一个空棺材,这样他们的生活就可以继续。

I don’t blame them.

我不怪他们。

I’m used to those.

我习惯了这些。

There’s no point to it either.

这也同样没有什么意义。

I wish to be buried at sea when my day comes.

我希望我的限期来到的时候,我能够被埋葬在海里。

It seems appropriate.

这听上去很合适。

k73更懂你:水手之梦

本类推荐

勇者斗恶龙10激活码领取方法大全

剑侠情缘手游魂石获得途径一览

日本亚马逊购物图文教程

收藏本站 | 联系我们 | 发展历程 | 版权声明 | 下载帮助 | 广告服务 | 软件提交 | 意见反馈

Copyright 2008-2020 破解游戏排行榜 版权所有 鄂ICP备17000873号

k73所有游戏及软件下载资源均来源自互联网,并由网友上传分享。如有侵权,请来电来函告之。

k73手游